Hello, there and welcome to my blog! I am 18 years old blogger from Latvia, who loves to write about relationships, mental health, travelling, writing and living life to the fullest.
– Why I created this blog?
-I’m writing this blog to inspire, educate and share my experience with young people. No matter, if you are still in high school or already finished college few years ago, this is a place for you to get some positive emotions and feel less alone in the long journey of life. Adulting is hard, I know.
– Why this blog is called “Dolls have hearts”?
– I am teenage girl, who sometimes is harsh, sarcastic and can act like I don’t really care about anything. The truth is – I care, even too much and I try to hide it because I don’t want my heart to get broken. What you see from outside is the doll aka the way I act. But what a surprise – the doll has beating heart in her – it symbolizes my feelings.
– Why this blog is in English?
– I wanted to inspire and reach to every teenager, who has experienced the same things in life as I did, regardless of their nationality.
– Do I take offers from guest bloggers?
– Yes, I do. Find more info about that here.
xoxo, Porcelain Doll.