Hey, sunshine! Meet me, Porcelain Doll – the only writer of this blog (at least for now)!
Few main facts about me:
- I’m from Latvia.
- I’m 18 years old.
- I’m professional classical guitarist in progress and I study music.
– Why I created this blog?
– I wanted to share my life journey, my ups and downs, experience and some other stuff with you. I’m writing this blog to inspire young people and share my opinion.
– Why this blog is called “Dolls have hearts”?
– I am teenage girl, who sometimes is harsh, sarcastic and can act like I don’t really care about anything. The truth is – I care, even too much and I try to hide it because I don’t want my heart to get broken. What you see from outside is the doll aka the way I act. But what a surprise – the doll has beating heart in her – it symbolizes my feelings.
– Why this blog is in English?
– I wanted to inspire and reach to every teenager, who has experienced the same things in life as I did, regardless of their nationality.
– Do I take offers from guest bloggers?
– Yes, I do. If you are young person from 15 to 23 years old, you can message me to my e-mail: dollshavehearts.inbox.lv . If your blog post is about writing, teenage relationships, music, beauty & make up, fitness or some other stuff in teenager’s life, I’l be glad to post it here and mention your name and link to your blog, too.
xoxo, Porcelain Doll.