I’ve had my ups and downs while getting in shape but it never was super tragic… until this. That moment when I started questioning myself, do I even need to exercise, was the worst. All the sweets and pizzas suddenly became twice as tempting and it was hard to keep up the daily routine. When you finally get that slim 63 cm waist, there comes the routine. Stupid questions like “How many days I can skip working out and not gain weight?” started popping in my head. Sure, seeing Jen Selter’s gorgeous body on my Instagram feed still is something to say “wow” about but it doesn’t feel like a realistic motivation at all. She’s a fitness professional what I and most of people, who are busy with their careers, never be. I will never have super big butt, I will never drink protein shakes and have a six pack.
Scroling down on fitness apps on Google Play Store (it’s also on iTunes but I don’t know, how good it works there), I found PumpUp. Let me tell you about this thing – not because someone told me to advertise it or something but because I’m simply obsessed with it.
- You can post your fitness progress pictures there the same way you did on Instagram but no one is gonna shame your body or say that showing abs is way too sexual or something.
- You can follow real people on their fitness journeys and they are not perfect but they have the same goal as you.
- You can create your own workout program or use someone elses and burn those calories.
- You can log your fitness activities like running, cycling, cheerleading and a lot more.
- You can set your weight goal and track your weight.
I’m glad I found this app because it really helped me to get out of my routine and find a motivation. I just wish it had a chat or something. But in every other way – I recommend this to you all. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or professional, busy or not that busy – it’s great way to keep yourself being active.
Have a nice day, people! Stay active!
xoxo, Porcelain Doll.