One thing you should know – I’m going on a school trip tomorrow and I’ll be back only on 19th September really late, so… I’m posting last post before almost two week break and it’s about travelling because my mind is all and only about it. I’m stressing and being excited at the same time.
This year we are going to… Italy! And I’m pretty sure this trip will be crazy because most people don’t do what teachers tell them and… yeah. Right now I’m super nervous because:
- I’m pretty sure I’ll spend more money that I would like to.
- I’m not sure if I’ve really packed everything I need.
- I won’t be able to workout.
- I hate long non stop trips in buses without toilets.
- My schoolmates may annoy the crap out of me (if they really try hard).
- I don’t handle hot weather very well.
But I’m also excited because:
- Well, Italians! (This sentence explained it all.)
- Italian pizza!
- Fun times.
- Bunch of photos and videos for a movie that I’m planning to make at the end of 4th year in our school.
Just curious – what do YOU love and what do YOU hate about travelling?
xoxo, Porcelain Doll.