Are you still sitting on that sofa, eating chocolate ice cream and doubting, should you ever change this kind of lifestyle? Let me enlighten you and show you list of workout pros.
- Confidence. Nothing compares to that feeling when you see your body changing and feel super happy about it. You can just go to your favourite store, pick your favourite clothing and it not only fits you but also looks good. You can go to beach in your dream swimming suit, catch everyone’s looks and feel amazing. You can take your clothes off, when you’re with your loved one and feel even more confident about your body.
- Post workout showers. Nothing much to explain, it’s just one reward you give yourself about hard workout – warm shower.
- Visible body changes after few months already. Remember those jeans that were tight for you? Not anymore!
- More energy than ever. You don’t want to spend all day on the couch anymore, you want to go out and change the world.
- Compliments that people start telling you. “Wow, your waist was never that slim!
- Improving yourself. You try a little more, then some more and more. You never knew you could do exercises like this.
- Relieves stress. This one proably I love the most. Had bad day at school or work? Put those workout clothes on, find some free space in your room, take all equipment needed and workout!
- You’re more atractive in person’s that you like eyes. Yep. You feel like a hot shot and that you have more chances with him/her than most of the people. Even if things doesn’t work, it’s easier to tell yourself that you deserve better because you really do. People with fit body and strong will deserve the best.
- Happiness. It just somehow happens – you’re happier than you’ve ever been and even worst times don’t look that bad because one thing is always alright – your body.
I guess, that’s all but it’s enough to start working out. Do you want to feel confident? Be stronger and happier? Just do it. Physical pain for few moments are nothing, compared to amazing results working out gives.
Always remember – you are doing to be better version of yourself not to be like someone else. 😉
P.S. Catch some pic motivation, too.
xoxo, Porcelain Doll.