Hey, hey! 🙂 I’m actually very thanful for X-mas break because now I can post more often than I did before and make you happier. Even if there’s a day when I’m not posting a thing, still there’s at least one new like to my post or new follower as well. I always thought that I’m not enough interesting for people and they will never want to know my story and my thoughts BUT… I was wrong. Boring people, for first, don’t create blogs at all and, second, they don’t have 132 followers! Yay! You all, showing your interest, make me happier than anything else. 🙂 Okay, that was a long intro, I’ll start to this days topic.
Maybe you see “I regret that I…” list for the first time. We all sometimes have been thinking that we should’ve done something different, right? Sadly it’s too late to change the past but… at least I can share this list with you. I’ve always told myself that I don’t regret a thing I did in my life and somehow it’s good because that’s how I stop myself from judging me. And it works. But let’s be honest – I regret few things that I did in my life and I’m gonna write them down here without any judgement for myself. Let’s dive in! 🙂
I regret that I…
- …never spent enough time with my grandparents when they were alive.
- …told my best friend in 5th grade about my crush and been bullied because of that for whole 4 years.
- …let my bff’s boyfriend start that secret romance between us and make me crazy about him for a long time.
- …apologized so many times when I haven’t been done anything wrong.
- …started cutting when I was depressed because later it was harder to stop it than I thought.
- …often was too shy to speak up for myself.
- …sometimes didn’t help people when I saw they’re in a bad situation.
- …trusted people and let them get to know me so easily.
- …didn’t start working out earlier but just 1 and a half years ago.
- …spent just a little time with my cousin just because she’s so active and I’m so not.
- …fell in love with my best guy friend so bad that I didn’t see – he wasn’t actually as good friend as I thought he is.
I guess, that’s enough for now. Never thought that it would be so hard to realize all those things. Yes, I should’ve done things different but I’m not judging myself for that. At least I admit that I wasn’t always perfect cousin, friend, grand-daugther and me at all. I made mistakes but I’m gonna do everything I can to make myself a better me. 🙂
And just think – what you would write in your “I regret that I” list and what of all those things you can change? There’s still a chance to became better ourselves without judgement, just thinking about it with cool mind. 🙂
P.S. Do you want to see a book, written by me in my blog? If yes, what gendre?
Please, it doesn’t take much time to reply to those two questions but it would really help me. If you have any other ideas, how to make this blog better, write in comments!
xoxo, Porcelain Doll.