Hey, cool people! 🙂 I’m very, very sorry that I haven’t been posting this long but I’ve been very busy studying in Liepāja. Besides – computer in the house where I live there is pretty much old and terribly slow. It takes about hour to just turn it on and it just makes me furious. So, if that’s possible, I don’t even touch that shit. Right now, for a weekend I’m back in a village that I live and finally I can write a post on a normal computer. And the best news – I’m finally having my own computer and it’s pretty cool. 🙂 So, looks like I will post more often. Enough intro, let’s go to post’s main topic.
Yeah, believe me, he does exist – this Mr. Perfection. The truth is that he’s not perfect at all but… every other guy comparing to him seems boring and not atractive at all. Believe me – I tried to forget Him and find someone else in hisa place but that’s just impossible. So, I gave up on trying to forget him or not getting too close to him. Could I even have a better guy in my life? I highly doubt that. Why? Let me give you few of many, many reasons.
- He’s the one, who makes me smile even in the worst day of my life. His jokes original and silly but I love his sense of humor.
- He has the most beautiful smile that I’ve ever seen. Seeing him smile just makes me smile, too.
- He has opinion about everything. He’s just not one of those people, who can answer to the question with simple: “I don’t know.”
- He’s taste of music. I’m not saying that I like all song that he does but… It’s just interesting to listen something that he likes. (That’s how he made me like some of his favourite songs.) Still – we both like band Fall Out Boy.
- He never judges me. He doesn’t ever judge someone.
- He’s good at giving advice and a shoulder to cry on. If he wouldn’t support me like that, I would still be cutting and feeling incredibly unhappy. (Yeah, he was the one, who helped me to stop this stupid habbit. I’m almost 5 months clean. 🙂 )
- He’s trustworthy. I can tell him everything.
- He loves teasing me. A lot. And I love that he does it.
- He’s a lil’ weirdo and sometimes can be really shy. That’s cute.
- He gives the best hugs. I can never forget that feeling of sharing sweet, tight hugs with him. In his arms I feel more safe than every other place.
- He always says what’s in his mind. Most people don’t do that.
- He makes me feel like other people don’t matter and we’re in our own world.
Okay, I guess, that’s enough. I don’t think that I will ever be interested in other guy that much. And I don’t think that I will love someone as much as I love him. When someone makes you happy and complete, and you feel comfortable being yourself, that is love, right? And when you want to make him happy so badly and are ready to do anything, just to be with him.
That’s all for now. Next post will be soon. 🙂 I won’t let you down anymore.
xoxo, Porcelain Doll.